Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2010

A very sad day

Today is a very sad day, I have been long afraid it would come but I still hoped it wouldn't.

I just received a message by Christian Bruel, owner and soul of Editions Etre, I had tried to give an alert a few months ago but, to my utter regret, Editions Etre couldn't make it: they will be closing at the end of the year.

I'm very sad because I was unable to do more than what I actually did. Amid their artists are some of the most important on the international scene, their books are precious gems, gems that will find a home on a few lucky shelves but will be precluded to the most.

A brilliant and inspired light, a free voice that has gifted us with its beautiful books will soon be no more. Once again titans are winning and little ones are loosing, but I will not surrender and, once again, let me cry out loud that
CULTURE IS FREEDOM, LET'S FIGHT FOR IT!










1 comment: